TopCashBack Sign Up Bonus £5
1. New Account
This bonus only applies to new accounts.
2. Sign Up
Create an account through the link below, to receive the TopCashBack bonus
3. Bonus £100
Share to Win Bonus Credits
What is TopCashBack?
TopCashBack pay a cash reward when you click through them to shop at specific retailers. You can get a fixed sum or a percentage of your spend. It could add up to hundreds of pounds a year for buyers who complete a great deal of web based shopping and purchase high reward items for example, insurance policies.
To get started, simply follow these four steps:
- Sign up to a reputable cashback site like TopCashBack
- Before you buy anything online, open a new browser and sign in to your cashback site account (alternatively, you could head straight to the cashback site to see which companies are offering the highest cash back)
- Search for the retailer you want to buy from in the cashback site search bar
- Follow the brand’s link on the cashback site and it will take you through to their website.
- Make your purchase as normal.
- The cashback site will have tracked your click so it knows you made your purchase through them, and they’ll register your cashback.
How much cashback can you get?
The amount of money you can get varies. For smaller purchases, cashback rates tend to be around 5 -10%, but if you’re making a bigger investment – a new mobile phone contract or broadband package, for example – you could earn £100 or more.
Here’s a list of typical cashback rates for some retailers as of April 2019. Rates varies depending on what purchase you make, which cashback site you use and any special offers available.
Currys/PC World: upto £70
National Rail: 3 – 8% cashback (when buying a Railcard)
Paperchase: 6 – 8% cashback
Virgin Media: upto £190
O2 Mobile: upto £90
In case you’re not using TopCashBack each time you shop, you’re losing out. See example of earnings you could be missing out on!
Does TopCashBack cost anything?
Classic membership is free, but the Plus membership offers a bonus extra 5% cashback on most transactions. However, they will keep the first £5 cashback you earn as payment.
Be careful when you first sign up, as you’ll automatically be assigned a Plus membership that you have to opt out of.
You can also trade your cashback cash for vouchers with an extra 23% value added.
TopCashBack offer a free cashback feature. This enables you to earn cashback just by completing certain tasks online such as taking out insurance quotes.